WARRANTY COOPER & HUNTER
WARRANTY COOPER & HUNTER
- Sleek matte finish
- Inverter Technology
- Turbo Function
- WiFi Ready
- Silent Function
- LED Display
- Auto Swing
- Comfortable Sleep Mode
- Multiple Fan Speeds
- Self-Cleaning Function
- Follow Me Function
- Activated Carbon Filter
LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
MULTI ZONE INVERTER AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM WITH HEAT PUMP
This warranty should be registered on our website www.ctsacsupply.com within 60 days of installation.
The warranty is only valid when unit is installed by a Licensed HVAC Technician.
C&H distributor (hereinafter “Company”) warrants this product against failure due to defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance as follows. All warranty periods begin on the date of original installation. If the date cannot be verified, the warranty period begins one hundred twenty (120) days from date of manufacture. Damage resulting from failure to use, install or maintain the product in a manner consistent with our/manufacturer’s recommendations shall render the warranty void. Cooper&Hunter, at its option, may request a report from a qualified technician prior to honoring a warranty claim. If a part fails due to defect during the applicable warranty period Company will provide a new or remanufactured part, at Company’s option, to replace the failed defective part at no charge for the part. This limited warranty is subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations and exclusions listed below.
- A warranty period of Seven (7) years on compressor to the original registered end-user.
- A warranty period of Five (5) years on all parts to the original registered end user.
- A warranty period of One (1) year on the remote control provided with the original unit.
Limited warranty applies only to systems that are properly installed by a state certified or licensed HVAC contractor under applicable local and state law in accordance with all applicable building codes and permits; C&H installation and operation instructions and good trade practices.
- Warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
- Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES: All implied warranties and/or conditions (including implied warranties or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose) are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Some states or provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty or condition lasts, so the above may not apply to you. The express warranties made in this warranty are exclusive and may not be altered, enlarged, or changed by any distributor, dealer, or other person whatsoever.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing, or handling of defective parts, replacement parts, or new units.
- Product cleaning required prior to warranty service and repair.
- Normal Maintenance is outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or user’s manual, including filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
- Failure, damage, or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration, or improper operation.
- Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
- Failure or damage due to the floors, winds, lightning, fires, accidents, corrosive environments, rust or others (etc...) conditions beyond the control of Company.
- Failure or damage of coils or piping due to corrosion on installations within one (1) mile of a sea coast or a corrosive body.
- Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
- Products installed outside the continental USA and Canada.
- Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs for any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
- Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant
- Shipping damage or damage as a result of transporting the unit.
- Accessories such as condensate pumps, line sets, and so forth.
- Any special, indirect, or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives specific legal rights, and you may have also other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.